Going PHP 5

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Jul 9 06:11:02 CEST 2007

Hello all.  I hope this is the appropriate place to bring this up.  I am a
RoundCube user, PHP developer, and one of the co-founders of the GoPHP5
effort.

By now you have probably heard about GoPHP5.  (If not, please see
http://GoPHP5.org/ for more about it.)  I also recall reading recently that
RoundCube was considering a move to PHP 5 already.

I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise that I would be very happy if that
were true. :-)  In just the few short days that GoPHP5 has been "live", we've
grown to over 20 projects and over 40 supporting web hosts.  The PHP
development team is also considering dropping support for PHP 4 next year.

Please consider this a formal invitation for RoundCube to join GoPHP5.  If you
have any questions, I'll still be on the list so just ask. :-)

Cheers.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012