why don't you made regular releases?

mailist at sokol.dynalias.net mailist at sokol.dynalias.net
Tue Jul 24 14:52:37 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear your reasons for handing your leadership over to someone
else. Roundcube is so far a great app and I use it often.
Whether I had sufficient webprogrammer skills I would help to develop
roundcube. But for now it's for me an insuperable challenge that would
waste a lot of time even before I can commit my first lines of code. And I
try to commit a patch some day:-)
I hope that roundcube will be develop any longer!

Greetz