[RoundCube Subject?] or not to Subject, that is the question.

Jason Fesler jfesler at gigo.com
Tue Jul 24 20:48:24 CEST 2007

Bob's list software allowed users to have  [RoundCube ..] prepended to the
subject.  So does mine, but Bob's is better in so far that this is a
per-user setting.  The software I am using, is .. global to all members on
a given list.

Given that:

Please reply to me privately with which list(s) you're on and your opinion
on whether to prepend the subject with [RoundCube ..] or not.  Initial
setting is off per common consensus of the moderators - but really, this
is your list.

I'll evaluate the replies I get, and, if appropriate, make the neccesary
changes.

Before you reply: Consider what your mail client can do for you.
If you look at the headers in this message, you'll see something
similiar to 'List-Id: RoundCube Users <users.lists.roundcube.net>'
which could be one way to organize your mail.

-jason
  new list operator for RC lists

--
  Jason Fesler, email/jabber <jfesler at gigo.com> resume: http://jfesler.com
  "Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day;