[RCD] need help with $CONFIG

roundcube at kamm.hu roundcube at kamm.hu
Wed Jul 25 21:20:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm new to RoundCube, just tried it today, liked it very much, so I decided to
modify the code a little to suit my needs, but I'm not a php expert, that's
why I need some help. I wanted to disable the e-mail and reply-to modifying options
in the identities menu.

In the main.inc.php config file I added a new entry:

rcmail_config['can_change_fromaddr'] = TRUE;

but it seems like that $CONFIG['can_change_fromaddr'] is empty when I try to use it in
the edit_identity.inc file.

What am I doing wrong?

Patch attached.

thanks,