[RCD] Folder list problem

Hegedüs Ervin airween at damson.hu
Mon Jul 30 11:51:53 CEST 2007

Hello dev list,

here is a roundcube-0.1-beta2, in front of Courier-imap server.

Effect: when user sends a mail, what contains a subject like:

04.10.

or

2007.06.07.

(these are concrete examples), so the any kind of date-like-pattern
accommodate the string, user can't list the folder.

If user point the browser to an email in Inbox, and then goes to
Sent items, then folder opens.

Could somebody help me, what may be the problem.

(If I remove the mail, what contains the subject above, Sent items
folder opens, when user click to its link).

Thanks:

a.