Going PHP 5

Keith Hall krhall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:45:30 CEST 2007

I have added an upload progress meter to several projects and they
have all been a royal pain (browser compatibility, customized look,
etc.)

I'm trying a new one I find using the Mootools Javascript framework.
Looks very promising:

http://digitarald.de/project/fancyupload/

And it would be backwards-compatible with PHP version prior to 5.2,
which many distros still have yet to incorporate.