spam training in roundcube

till klimpong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:16:27 CEST 2007

Hey Ben,

On 7/11/07, Benjamin Bradley <benjamin at gaiahost.coop> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am working on an addition to Roundcube which will add links allowing
> the user to train an e-mail (or several e-mails) as SPAM or NOT-SPAM in
> our CRM114 system. I was wondering if anyone else has done anything
> similar (either with spam training, or just adding actions to Roundcube)
> and had any advice.

read up on the (0) wiki about what we plan - maybe you want to help
implement it?

So far I've progressed on adding support^H^H^a hack for server-sider
filtering (it's for CGPro, but you can really implement whatever if
you "know") and now I am working on a plugin for RPOP polling.

If you want more info, ping me off list.

Cheers,
Till

0, http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/RoundCube_vNext