bugs in rc1

Chris Richardson techlist at cantella.com
Mon Jun 4 15:16:27 CEST 2007

Opera is a strange browser and has alot of issues. I dont know how much
people actualy feel like supporting it. I think support for IE and FF
varents are enough to cover most browsers.

-Chris

Chris Fordham wrote:
> My friend confirms that the bottom button to send message on compose
> page doesn't work in Opera/Windows.
>
> On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:39:51 +1000, Thomas Bruederli
> <roundcube at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> till wrote:
>>> On 6/3/07, till <klimpong at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I resolved 2. I am not sure where the error was, I worked through
>>> sendmail.inc and changed the code format everywhere, added brackets
>>> (curley and round) and did stuff like if ($foo === false) instead of
>>> if (!$foo) and so on.
>>
>> Well sending works for me and it seems to work for most of the RC
>> users (otherwise we would be spammed with complaints...)
>>>
>>> I also put the function add emoticons and identities into their own
>>> class file.
>>>
>>> I see if I can provide a diff later on. Do I need to check out trunk
>>> for
>>> rc1?
>>
>> Trunk is the one you should work with. If some changes are worth to be
>> released as a patch for 0.1-rc1 we will manually move them to the
>> according branch.
>>
>> ~Thomas

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC.
Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630