registry idea

Brett Patterson brett at bpatterson.net
Thu Jun 7 04:53:11 CEST 2007

Chasd:

I understand that line of thinking, but I wasn't saying that the
command-line database is how it would be administered.  I would suggest
obviously a GUI interface with Roundcube (much like most forum software
has).  You can choose your method of editing, GUI or CLI.

I was thinking that if we're going to be using a registry, why not
switch the config file from being this PHP file, to a standard .ini
file.  Name it rcConfig.ini and then use PHPs ini parsing function
(http://php.net/parse_ini_file) to get an array of options.  That way,
there's no need to know what an array is, or how to specify it.

~Brett