rc1

Roger Pueyo Centelles rogerpueyo at rogerpueyo.com
Sat May 19 13:59:35 CEST 2007

I would like to thank you all for your work in this project too.

In september I started working on a part-time job at my university, as an
admin of a server with about 300 users. Now I am upgrading it and I've
decided to install Roundcube as the default webmail, rather than the
currently running
Endymion<http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/demo/mailman.cgi>or
SquirrelMail <http://www.squirrelmail.org/screenshots.php>.

I think that some important features are missing in rc1 and should be
available with rc2 (specially the mark mail(s) as read/unread buttons), but
the job done by now is really great.

So... that's all! Thank you again, Thomas.

Roger