RC 495 and PDF attachments

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:02:03 CEST 2007

Jes Kasper Klittum wrote:

>> Please test with the latest SVN version (currently 558).
>
> We have had major issues with 495, so we are not very keen on changning
> to a SVN version that is not working "without major issues" as your say.

I don't mean that you should work with a SVN version but I'd like you to
verify the bugs with the latest development version before posting them
here or opening tickets for them. Could be that they're fixed in the
meantime or that your current version (which is a SVN checkout, right?) has
some temporary issues.

~Thomas