rc1

Chris Richardson techlist at cantella.com
Tue May 22 16:19:59 CEST 2007

I think this is a great feature and would love to see it implemented as
i often get alot of automated messages that i mark as read in large batchs.

-Chris

mat wrote:

> I recently sent a patch to add mark as read/unread buttons.
>
> You just have to apply the patch and put the pictures in the following
> directory : roundcubemail/skins/default/images/buttons
>
> (notice that I don't provide all the picture needed, I mean nor
> *_pas.png neither *_ sel.png)
>

> On Sat, 19 May 2007 11:59:35 +0000, "Roger Pueyo Centelles" wrote:
>
>     I would like to thank you all for your work in this project too.
>
>     In september I started working on a part-time job at my
>     university, as an admin of a server with about 300 users. Now I am
>     upgrading it and I've decided to install Roundcube as the default
>     webmail, rather than the currently running Endymion
>     <http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/demo/mailman.cgi> or
>     SquirrelMail <http://www.squirrelmail.org/screenshots.php>.
>
>     I think that some important features are missing in rc1 and should
>     be available with rc2 (specially the mark mail(s) as read/unread
>     buttons), but the job done by now is really great.
>
>     So... that's all! Thank you again, Thomas.
>
>     Roger
>

>     2007/5/19, Thomas Bruederli <roundcube at gmail.com
>     <mailto:roundcube at gmail.com>>:
>
>         Chris Richardson wrote:
>         > thomas i would just like to say thank you for all your hard
>         work on this
>         > project! I looked at the status just now and was shocked at
>         all the work
>         > you have been puting in and wanted to just let you know we
>         apreciate all
>         > the time and effort you have been putting in.
>
>         Thanks a lot! I was also shocked when realizing that the last
>         release
>         (0.1-beta2) was already 9 months ago. Far too long to wait for
>         a new
>         release. I'm looking forward to release more often and with
>         all your help
>         this might be possible.
>
>         ~Thomas
>

>     !DSPAM:464ee651201439010381557!

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC.
Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630