columns

Michiel Oosterling michiel at newforms.nl
Wed May 23 11:42:47 CEST 2007

Hi there,

Afaik the column order is changeable by the admin in the main.inc.php file
in the config directory.
Check for the line containing
$rcmail_config['list_cols'] = array('subject', 'from', 'date', 'size');
and change that into
$rcmail_config['list_cols'] = array('from', 'subject', 'date', 'size');

That should do the trick.

Michiel

On Tue, 22 May 2007 12:16:23 -0700, <rob at nerophotos.com> wrote:

> Hello. I am a new user to Roundcube email.
>
> I would suggest rearranging the columns for the inbox: Attachment,
Sender,