[RCD] Roundcube Licensing question.

I J imageyourself at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 17:48:34 CET 2007

Hi,
I was told by Brett to send you guys an email about the licensing
question I had. Is their any possible way to purchase a copy of the
roundcube script from you that isn't released under the GPL license?
I'm willing to pay any reasonable price; the reason for the copy of the
roundcube script not released under the GPL is to allow my company (Dynno.com
coming soon) to be able to place our copyright on the script. Please be
assured that your script won't be used for resale however, it will be
used to provide email addresses to our members.
Send me a reply if or if not this is possible,
Best Regards.

http://mail.yahoo.com