[RCD] Filters

emi at algorismia.com emi at algorismia.com
Tue Nov 13 17:07:45 CET 2007

Hi there!!
   I've made a filters function (in early version) for roundcube. I've
done over the svn version of last week. The modifications uses a new
SQL table, filters, wich can be filled as done with identities. Then it
filters messages using this filters, on rcmail_js_message_list and
rcmail_message_list.

   I've seen some discussion on why not to do it, if doing internally or
with sieve or with .forward or so. Look, I've done this, then we can
update to permit select the filtering system from configuration. From
now, we have internal filters.

   I think that this is a very earlier version and that can be much more
developed. But it runs ok!

   Well, my problem is that I don't know so much on using svn. If some one
can tell me how can I 'upload' the work without disturbing anybody...

   Comments and discussions about this are welcome.

   Thanks a lot!!!

   emi