[RCD] IMAP

Florian Schicker fs at nessus.at
Mon Nov 12 18:27:34 CET 2007

the only thing you should have to do is to set you imap server host and
port.
in most cases that is:

$rcmail_config['default_host'] = 'localhost';    # if the server is running
local
$rcmail_config['default_port'] = 143;   # default port for unencrypted
connection

please use the users mailinglist for such questions in future.

greets,

florian

  _____