[RCD] iPhone usability

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Wed Nov 14 17:17:38 CET 2007

On Nov 14, 2007, at 8:50 AM, Drarok Ithaqua wrote:

> I'm guessing your IMAP server is closed off from the Internet, else
> they could just use the mail.app on the iPhone.

Correct. Our outside mail server is really a gateway to the internal
server. There are no usable accounts on the outside server. RoundCube
lets me selectively expose the internal server accounts to the
outside, after greylisting and spam filtering.

On Nov 14, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Joel Clermont wrote:

>  Fixing the UI gotchas for the iPhone should not be a huge ordeal.

Yes but the work has to be done. I'm trying to determine if there has
been any work done for me to build on, or if I need to pioneer that
work.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265