[RCD] MySQL usage to much??

till klimpong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:29:27 CEST 2007

On 9/5/07, till <klimpong at gmail.com> wrote:
> (...)
> Check config/db.inc.php and check $rcmail_config['db_persistent']
>
> If it is set to TRUE, please set it to FALSE and try again.

Since the majority of users comes with Apache/PHP combos, we should
probably disable this by default. I actually couldn't believe it is
set to TRUE. If someone has any objections, please raise them.
Otherwise I'll make the change in the coming days. ;-)

(Note: You will still be able to use persistant connections (by
configuring it to TRUE), but the default will change to FALSE.)

Cheers,
Till