[RCD] Missing recipient/subject on replys

Ethan Erchinger ethan at plaxo.com
Tue Sep 11 21:50:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

I looked quite a bit but didn't see anyone else complaining about this.
I recently (3 weeks ago) upgraded to the latest SVN, and migrated
configuration files, and database data to the new schema.  Actually I
wasn't sure what may have changed in the schema, so I created a new DB,
and just migrated the contacts to the new DB.

After that sometimes when clicking on reply in a message, the compose
window comes up, with all details, except the recent window is blank,
and the subject contains on "re:".  Finally the header inserted at the
top of the message "On <date>, <recipient> wrote," is missing the date
and recipient data.

Any ideas what could be wrong?  I see no errors in apache error_log or
in any files in "logs".  I believe filesystem permissions are set
correctly.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Ethan