[RCD] Folder management drag/drop

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:34:03 CEST 2007

2007/9/26, Robin Elfrink <elfrink at introweb.nl>:
> Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>
> > My folders are all top-level and $IMAP->delimiter is empty. The
> > resulting expression is /.*/ which removes all characters from the
> > folder name. I'd suggest to split the folder name by the delimiter and
> > then use the last array index (which would be 0 in my case).
>
> An empty delimiter. Never thought of that. Okay, fixed.

I tested it on my Mac (IMAP daemon from Postfix Enabler which is
derived from UW-IMAP) and added a default delimiter (r824). The server
did not define any and exploding a string by NULL results in an empty
array.

Sorry for bitching again but there are still some issues (see
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1457344#comment:12) which
should be solved before we can consider this feature as completed.

~Thomas