[RCD] IMAP folder collapse and expand

Robin Elfrink elfrink at introweb.nl
Mon Apr 14 13:24:47 CEST 2008

leo.liu wrote:

> I am working in Griffith College Dublin.  We use roundcube as a webmail
> system for all of our staff. I've been given a project by my manager to
> implement collapsing and expanding of imap subfolders, as you would see in
> mail clients like thunderbird.
>
> I'm just wondering, is anyone else working on this already? Thanks.

Ticket number #1267231: http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1267231.

I did a bit of work on it some time ago (see attached files), but can't
remember what the level of progress is :)

Feel free to use this as a basis. Maybe start with replacing 'plus' and
'minus' with 'collapsed' and 'whatever-english-word-is-applicable'.

Robin

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/U5/TM5LNzcN/_1267231.20070925130.patch
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/U5/TM5LNzcN/_1267231.folder-minu.png