[RCD] Trunk updated to PHP5

Eric Stadtherr estadtherr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 05:25:00 CEST 2008

The mce_editable attribute allows the TinyMCE JavaScript to choose which
text areas to "decorate" and which to leave alone. This mechanism has
changed in v3.0 of TinyMCE, which I've started looking at. If everyone
is ok with HTML editing being offline for a little while in the trunk,
I'll just upgrade trunk to TinyMCE 3.0 and make sure everything works.

--
*Eric Stadtherr*
estadtherr at gmail.com <mailto:estadtherr at gmail.com>