[RCD] Patch to fix incorrect name after download attachment with Chinese characters.

Zhang Huangbin zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:04:54 CET 2008

Hi, all.

I use RC 0.1.1-stable, but the filename after download attachment with
Chinese characters is incorrect, so i created this patch to fix this
issue. (I submitted another patch to fix incorrect attachment filename
display before, and was fixed in svn version in another way.)

Note: I havn't test this issue in RC svn version, but i will do it
later.

--
Best regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL/CentOS 5.x:
  http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/pN/VvmkCwqf/roundcubemail-0.1.1_.patch
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---