[RCD] reply to all - including myself?

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Dec 16 16:37:36 CET 2008

Ondřej Žára wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to discuss one feature, which I consider a bug. When doing a
> "reply to all" operation, I get included on the recipient list. In my
> opinion, this is not correct behavior: mail should be send to everyone
> _except_ the person who sends it.
>
> What do you think?
+1 for me-too. i know that e.g. thunderbird behaves in a different way,
but replying to me too is a feature i want quite frequently.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15