[RCD] hello to everyone, translations, 'hu' translation, plugins

Horváth Balázs horvath.balazs.wgi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:06:34 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I'm new here. My name's Horváth Balázs alias wodka. I've been workin
with websites in the past few years.
I have about 4 years of PHP experience, quite deep sitebuilding
knowledge and been using several JS frameworks
for real-life projects.

I'm very much interested in RounCube, the simplicity of the usage (and
installing) is marvellous.
BIG THANKS to everyone who ever contributed, this systems is wantaful
(as my nigerian friends would say :) )

_translations_
First is started with localization when I saw that there were some
untranslated things in the 'hu' locale.
Then without reading the website carefully (poor me), I created a
command line php tool which creates the list of
missing entries in the choose locale. It's attached to this email
(locale_compare.zip)
thus now I know it's good for nothing.

Then I did my translation through the RoundCube Translator for the 'hu'
locale, it's attached: locale_hu.zip

_plugins_
We use postfix with mysql (php - postfixadmin). Our current webmail is
squirrelmail, for which a plugin exists.
With this I can change password, edit mail forwards and auto away messages.
I thought I'd write this plugin for RoundCube, but I can't see any
plugins as an example.
I read everything in the Trac and the Wiki, I think I'll start thinking
and talking about the plugin system, and when
the concept will be ready I'll implement this first 3 plugins.

My first impression is, that the terms of basically different kinds of
plugins of Event triggered plugins ('Online')
and lets say 'Offline' plugins are mixed up. What I call 'Offline'
plugin is for example the ones I mentioned before.

These are my first thoughts and contribution.
So,once again HELLOOO to everyone!

wodka

--
Horváth Balázs
fejlesztési vezető

WG Informatika Kft.
H-1123 Budapest, Alkotás utca 53. (MOM Park, "D" torony II.em)
Mobil: +36-20-971-2904
E-mail: horvath.balazs.wgi at gmail.com <mailto:horvath.balazs.wgi at gmail.com>
Web: http://wgi.hu <http://wgi.hu?adid=145>
WG informatika