[RCD] Filters: Very new UI

emi delg emidaruma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:19:10 CET 2008

Hi Javier!!
The simpler filters UI is testable at https://mail.cio.cat with same user
and passwd.
May be we can add both UIs and let the user/admin decide whether to use one
or the other.

About the backend, it's a bash script that takes all filters objects and
translates them to the server specific filtering system (maildrop, sieve,
exim, ...). That script have to be run by the mail admin, who'll place the
output into the files used by the filtering system.

May be we can create an admin entrance to be able to configure RC from the
web, and also take the files from filters, etc.