[RCD] SAVE ALL ATTACHMENTS

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Jan 24 22:44:09 CET 2008

hi,

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 16:23 -0200, Rodrigo Carvalhaes wrote:
> Something there I miss on round cube is the possibility to save all
> attachments at once (or all images from one e-mail).
>
> There is any plan? Someone already developed this feature?

i haven't hear about this feature but if some1 is implementing it or is
willing to do so:

i guess it will be most convinient extract all parts into the temp-
folder and then offer a zip file for download, which is created
on-the-fly with 0% compression.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15