[RCD] GoPHP5 Status

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Fri Jan 25 15:42:09 CET 2008

Let me first say I am happy with the progress of RoundCube and all
the work the developers are doing. However, as part of my plans to
migrate our servers to PHP5, I was wondering if there was any
information about the status of the migration of RoundCube to PHP5. I
remember that the devel-vnext branch was the target for this work,
but I might be mistaken.

Do the devs want to get out of RC stage to a 0.1 release before
concentrating on GoPHP5 ?
Should any patches be against devel-vnext instead of trunk ?
Should there be instructions on <http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/
Dev_SVN> on how to check out and use devel-vnext ?
Is anyone using devel-vnext without major problems, known major
issues not resent in trunk ?
Am I asking too many questions ?

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/