[RCD] SAVE ALL ATTACHMENTS

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri Jan 25 18:17:13 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 12:31 +0100, till wrote:
> But currently the changes of zip and bzip in PHP are a lot higher. For
> example we could also bundle a PEAR package like Archive_Tar (1) and
> be done with it. In fact I'd welcome this a lot since a) the code is
> there and b) it's been proven to work (because PEAR installer itself
> uses it).

please think of the windows users out there, who cannot handle anything
but zip by "default", and start by implementing .zip. we can then move
on to gzip/bzip2/tar archives and make it configurable.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15