[RCD] SAVE ALL ATTACHMENTS

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri Jan 25 18:47:34 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 18:31 +0100, till wrote:
> I wasn't aware that Windows cannot handle tar (or tar.gz). I just know
> WinZip does it, Winrar and on MacOSX there's no concern either. There
> are also multiple freeware tools to do that but of course we *should*
> focus on what most users have installed.

after installation, afaik, WindowsMe+ and WindowsXP+ have the ability to
extract .zip file. please bear in mind, that most of the ppl _using_ rc
(which is more and more offered by isps) might have a "naked" windows
installation without winzip, winrar, 7zip, etc.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15