[RCD] MDB2 Checkin - Version / Include in Distribution?

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Thu Jan 31 05:56:05 CET 2008

I just noticed in r968 the change to mdb2. While it certainly seems
the right direction to go, the mdb2 libs were removed from the svn 2
years ago. Will these be checked back into svn (for those not as
comfortable finding things on their own)?

I opted for the stable 2.4.1 version. Would this be the recommended
mdb2 version for roundcube? I'm certain the last version distributed
with RoundCube was older. I also wonder why mdb2 was removed. Anyone
know the reason?

Brian