[RCD] Help in taskbar

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:15:19 CEST 2008

A.L.E.C wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have Help item in taskbar. We can add there
> tabs: About, License. I also plan to add there Help tab with user manual
> (for RC or my plugins) or other info (e.g. supported browsers list).
> What do you think?

Good idea but we need to create the help pages before we should discuss
where to add a link.

And here we get some new questions:

Should the help be part of the localization files or just a link to our wiki?

In which format should it be created (HTML, LaTex, other)?

Where to store the help of the plugins (in all languages)

~Thomas