[RCD] messages larger than PHP's memory limit

Horváth Balázs horvath.balazs at wgi.hu
Thu May 22 18:11:06 CEST 2008

This is an issue of the PEAR Package and also PHPMailer which is used
quite frequently.

About a year ago I was searching for a good email composing and sending
class,
the result: SwiftMailer - http://www.swiftmailer.org/
Is used it several times, it's perfect. Fully OOP, Go PHP5.

Regarding the current issue let me quote from their website:
"Send attachments of *any* size even with PHP's 8MB Memory Limit"

So why not switch to SwiftMailer?

Balázs

--
*Horváth Balázs* 	*Balázs Horváth*
Fejlesztési vezető 	Development Manager

H-1123 Budapest, Alkotás utca 53. (MOM Park, "D torony" II.em)
Mobil: +36/20-971-2904
E-mail: horvath.balazs at wgi.hu <mailto:horvath.balazs at wgi.hu>
Web: http://wgi.hu <http://wgi.hu?adid=145>