[RCD] Enhanced address book

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 17:52:21 CET 2008

Hi,

I have made a small patch to display the vCard information stored in the
contacts table in the database, and to edit it. This adds telephone number
and address fields to the address book as well as an alternative email
field. The alt. email field is included in the list on the email
composition page, just like the primary one.

I have only tested it with vCards important from Outlook 2003 but since the
info is parsed by RC (and vCard is a standard) I am guessing/hoping it will
work for all vCards.

Phil

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/GR/mB2KTBb/rc_addressbook.r2044.patch