[RCD] complete URL in message body

Viktor Balogh viktor.balogh at vrphoto.hu
Mon Nov 17 07:45:11 CET 2008

I think it's not about a WBR tag in HTML, at least the original message
has'nt wbr in it.
I've enclosed an excerpt from the html source what I get in the browser in
Roundcube.

The original email can you see at
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/message/24665>,
there you can see the whole URL in the message body.

As you can see, both the link "java.sun.com" and "erik-krause.de" were
shortened to the first segment "java." and "erik-".

Any idea?

--
Visit my panoramic photoblog!

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---