[RCD] patch - ldap_generic v2 and usr_data

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:50:18 CET 2008

Hi Daniel

Your patches seem to work but they address a very specific requirement
for a RoundCube installation. The upcoming plugin-API should provide
enough hooks to satisfy such needs without adding another config
option to the roundcube code base.

The generic LDAP class is a good approach and we'll add it to the
trunk once it covers all LDAP operations (read and write). The
rcube_usr_data class could then be added as a plugin that hooks into
the creation of new users.

For now, let's just keep this as a patch (you should create a patch
ticket on trac.roundcube.net) and we'll get back to it once the plugin
API is ready.

Thanks a lot for your effort!

Thomas