[RCD] vertical splitter patch

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Sep 9 11:14:20 CEST 2008

Hi! I've made a patch which adds vertical splitter + some small fixes.

It needs some work for IE and probably for Safari, but it works fine with:
- Firefox3.0 (focus issue fixed via CSS: -moz-user-select: none),
- Opera9.5 (ad. fixed iframe drag issue: added drag_active flag),
- Konqueror3.5.
Splitter dots are better centered now and #mainscreen division is
required, but it's not a problem, I think.

Some things may be done in better way, but it's working. Feel free to
send corrections ;)

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Xa/J7UfQYt7/vert_splitter.patch