[RCD] Contact groups

Chris St Denis chris at smartt.com
Mon Sep 15 23:25:20 CEST 2008

I have been working to add contact groups (database backed) to my
roundcube but I am struggling with the task due to the complexities of
ajax and lack of documentation.

I have managed with some difficulty to implement the majority of it
using the LDAP contact groups code as a starting point, and I am hoping
some people here can point me in the right direction to get the last of
the elements working correctly.

I can create a new contact group in the database using code based on
program/steps/addressbook/save.inc, however I can not figure out how to
update the javascript in real time. In the current form, I have to leave
the addressbook and return to update it.

What do I add to make it update the display?

--
Chris St Denis
Programmer