[RCD] PEAR mime issues

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Mon Sep 22 14:05:05 CEST 2008

till wrote:
>> why don't you/we/whoever takeover the pear::mime maintenance?
>> by doing so, more people would profit and there would be no need
>> to reinvent the weel, c/p or fork
> I agree, Alec if you are interested in it. I can help you with the
> process and mentor you. ;)

I'm not sure if I'll have time to play with PEAR. Just want to fix
roundcube issues. Another solution is to leave those classes where they
are, modify them in roundcube repository and send patches to PEAR's
bugtracker. But doing this without care of php4 support, backward
compat. and compatybility with other PEAR classes would be just more simple.

Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net