[RCD] Password plugin

Andrea Cappelli a.cappelli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:44:05 CEST 2009

Hi all
I have configured the password plugin and I have created the file
it_IT.inc under localization, you can find it attached if you want to
include it in the main distribution

I have a problem, after i change the password i get the green box with
the success message, but also another message with a "SERVICE NOT
AVAILABLE" error with code 500, in the middle of the page.

Seems to me that the IMAP server is refusing the connection, and the
only thing that can be broken is the password, so i suppose the error is
in the password update in $_SESSION, but i couldn't make it work

For me the solution is to add the line

header("Location: index.php?_task=logout");

in password.php, on line 96, that force the user to re autenticate, but
this is very dirty in my opinion

Can anyone point me to a solution or give me some tip to accomplish the
task?

Thanks

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/YD/TiwiIPYm/it_IT.inc