[RCD] Password plugin

Andrea Cappelli a.cappelli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:18:50 CEST 2009

Il giorno mar, 04/08/2009 alle 09.11 +0200, A.L.E.C ha scritto:
> Andrea Cappelli wrote:
> > I have configured the password plugin and I have created the file

Sorry for posting again, but I have enabled imap logs and i believe i
found a possible problem

When i click, after password change, on the link that bring me to email
roundcube tries to login again to the imap server, but instead of
sending new password, roundcube sends the old password, so no login is
possible

This is not the original problem, because as poitend out by Alec after
password change there is no imap login (nothing in the imap log), but i
still get the "SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE" message in the middle of
the page, so i think i have 2 problems

1) roundcube tries to reautenticate with old password
2) after password change something goes wrong and a 500 Error message
appears

Any idea?