[RCD] weird LDAP addressbook behaviour

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Mon Aug 31 10:48:41 CEST 2009


taroundcube at terminal-addiction.com wrote:
> Okay, tried replacing ldap_get_attributes with ldap_get_entries in  
> get_record with following results:
> 
> 1) When name_field is "displayName", I get empty entries in the list.
> 2) When name_field is "displayname", I get names in the list.
> 
> In both cases, when clicking on an entry, I get "The requested contact  
> cannot be found".

Finally I've set up OpenLDAP server and I've made some changes in svn.
Works for me. Verify, please.

-- 
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak http://alec.pl gg:2275252
LAN Management System Developer http://lms.org.pl
Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net


_______________________________________________
List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/dev/



More information about the Dev mailing list