[RCD] [RCU] recurring problem at the level of authentication and total absence of log

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Wed Dec 2 15:17:14 CET 2009

Sorry about my last message, I made a mistake not to send it to the
list.

> here's nobody else who encounters the same problems with the
> release 0.3.1 and
> mod_security. here is the problem for tests ordered by Charles, we
> must stop
> roundcube and now I have three accounts running on production with
> roundcube
> disables mod_security
>
> It bothers me to stop my webmail service for several hours
>
> if anyone has a solution, an official patch
>
> a good suggestion

I think the issue is that no one else on the list is running
mod_security. I think you are the first to run into the issue.

If someone else is running RC and mod_security, please speak up.

--
Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/