[RCD] Request for plugin icons ...

Roland Liebl roland at roland-liebl.de
Thu Dec 3 21:37:49 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm lost if it comes to design icons which fits default roundcube icon set.

I would need two icons for the default toolbar (22x22 .png and .gif)

(*) webcalendar plugin
(*) nabble plugin

"Webcalendar" is an interface to Calendar plugin.
"Nabble" are embedable apps (http://n3.nabble.com/) which I have integrated by a plugin.

At the moment I use icons which may conflict to copyrights and they does not fit at all. Any help is very appreciated!

Regards,
R.

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Gp/WvIksuR1/calendar.png