[RCD] Background color of hovered item in toolbarmenu

Abegg, Christian cha at zuehlke.com
Fri Dec 11 13:25:13 CET 2009

Hi all

I am working on a customised skin based on the roundcube default skin from version 0.3.1.

How can I change the background color of a selected/hovered item in the "toolbarmenu" of "markmessagemenu" and "messagemenu"?

I replaced all background-color entries in all css files where #CC3333 was used and I have empties the browsers cache. But the items on the toolbarmenu still appear with a red background. I am using Firefox 3.

Thanks for any hints.
Christian

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Hq/wPsaunkw/toolbar-background.jpg