[RCD] Survey about Roundcube deployments

Ziba Scott ziba at umich.edu
Fri Dec 18 18:01:35 CET 2009

Sorry for the long delay.  I kept telling myself I'd polish it up, test
it on a the newest RC, write some docs.  But I didn't.  Rather than
delay more, I'll just link you my plugins as is: undocumented, possibly
not working with the latest RC.  Sorry.  I hope it's useful.  I'll keep
it at this url for a month or so:

http://umich.edu/~ziba/adminplugins.tgz

It's three plugins: one supplies hooks for the other two.

Someday I'd like to polish it up and host it officially with other
plugins.  (Unless someone else wants to!)

Cheers,
Ziba