[RCD] Threaded message listing implementation

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Feb 24 10:40:02 CET 2009

hi,

Chris January wrote:
> I have written an implementation of message threading for RoundCube.
> You can find it here: http://www.atomice.com/blog/?page_id=34
> I have split it into a number of separate patches to make it easier to
> apply. The patches are against yesterday's SVN trunk. I hope it can be
> committed, but I appreciate a few things may need tweaking first.
> Please review it.

at first glance, it looks very nice. lets see how the code behaves
when deleting/moving messages around this is the really tricky part ;)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15