[RCD] managing translations

Martin darklight.xdarklight at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:01:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I always read about localization updates on your mailing list
I started asking myself how translators know that they have
to translate something which was recently added?
do they check the interface and see "oh, there's text which is
not translated yet"?
or do they compare their locale with en_US ?

anyway, wouldn't it be easier if some (maybe I :)) wrote
some small PHP script that could easily compare multiple
localized include-files with each other?

if you want something like this feel free to tell me

Regards,
Martin