[RCD] Revised hungarian translation files

Zark ikkhares at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:04:30 CEST 2009

Dear devs,

After tweaking the hungarian translation files for hours, I decided to give
it back to you all.

First I corrected the files included in RC 0.2.2, after I merged it with the
one from Barnabas BONA <bsi at hosember.hu> (
http://lists.roundcube.net/mail-archive/dev/2009-07/0000067.html ), then I
formatted it according to the most recent en_US files from svn.

All hungarian files needed some care and global reformatting, but I think my
work paid off, we will use this version in our production environment!

Please commit it to svn. Thank you!

Regards,
ikkhares

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---