[RCD] Threaded message listing implementation

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Wed Mar 4 03:14:03 CET 2009

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:38:35 +0000, Chris January <chris at atomice.net> wrote:
<snip>
> Testing with MySQL I found it's very slow to cache the threads and was
> faster simply calling IMAP THREADS again each time.
>
> Chris

Chris,

Where are you at on your TODO list for threading support?  I ask because if
you have already started, then I was thinking I might take a stab at a
couple of them, particularly sorting the message list based on the most
recently receive message in a thread.  But if you have already started in
on it, then I don't want to duplicate work.  I just started using RoundCube
and I haven't looked at the code yet, so I imagine there would be some
ramp-up time needed for me to get my bearings.

Thanks,

Nathan